Organize your event including technology experience
Trying new technology to organize your event for a new experience will open to you a world of possibilities! It is more than proven that technology is advancing swiftly; the same goes for event organizations. Everybody knows how successful a traditional event can be, such as a meal organized by the best catering companies. But you can’t forget that events have to adapt and evolve to changes. Therefore, the best thing you can do is make technology a part of your next meeting.
This topic will open doors to the future and expand the brand vision you’ll give to your organization’s members. But before continuing
with this topic, you must understand that adaptation is the best strategy to get the most out of it. So don’t think twice and after reading this exciting article start planning your next event, including technology with us.
Table of contents
- Organize your event including technology experience
- Take advantage of the technology experience for your event but don’t overdo it
- Everything that technology experience can bring to organize an event
- Types of technology you can use to organize an event for a whole new experience
Take advantage of the technology experience for your event but don’t overdo it
As long as you’re excited to discover a new possibility, that’s great. But pay attention because you can’t focus all your efforts on making the event 100% technology-driven either.
Pay attention to the concept of your event. If you’re not involving your attendees in technology, there’s not much point in incorporating it into your event either. Keep in mind that technology without human participation will not contribute anything.
The use of technology will come in handy in the events you organize to offer new experiences and fun to its employees. But it will also be an excellent alternative if you are planning to organize an event to captivate potential clients or companies that can work together with yours.
It is clear that every event has to take some time to organize beforehand due to the decision-making involved. It is precisely there where you have to discuss the topics and the type of technology that best suits those needs. This improves the degree of satisfaction of the participants and corrects past mistakes.
Guess what the best thing is to introduce a new product or service of the company and include technology? You will generate more engagement.
Everything that technology experience can bring to organize an event
Here we want to explain to you everything that technology can bring to events:
- If the event is external to the company, you can improve audience segmentation. This is because targeting a specific type of event to the general public is just throwing away hours of effort and money. The bottom line is that you can organize a customized event, making all experiences tailor-made.
- Saving time and money is another contribution. You can see this mainly in disseminating face-to-face or online events. They are made only through different communication channels, such as social media. And if you have a streaming event in mind, you have good software at your fingertips, which you can reuse as often as you see beneficial.
- Improving the participant experience is one aspect that adds value to the use of technology. Nowadays, user experience is everything, whether through platforms or in person. Just imagine how unique an event with augmented virtual reality can be.
- Augment the quality and have more interaction between organizers and attendees.
Types of technology you can use to organize an event for a whole new experience
It is essential to recognize that technology has arrived to influence the way meetings are organized and managed today. The recommendation is not to be afraid so that you can make the most of them.
Take a look below to see some ideas you can try to start.
Types of technologies you can include in an event:
- Touch technology: The best option for attendees to interact with the event’s content on touch screens. They are also pretty helpful in showing participants where to stand.
- Augmented virtual reality: This is one of the most advanced technologies of the moment. Useful, for example, to show 360° corporate videos interactive 3D montages and give people a uniquely individual experience.
- Streaming: This is the most used technology recently, as mass events are not recommended due to the pandemic. It is possible to make a transmission that reaches thousands of people.
- Holograms: This technology requires a 3D/LED screen, which in other words, is the most sophisticated screen in the world. But the attraction is that a three-dimensional image can be projected onto it, and the audience can interact with it.
- Lighting systems: Lighting is the key to creating the perfect atmosphere at an event, bringing agility to the stage design. With lights, you can decorate every corner.
- Web apps: Correspond to mobile applications with which you can manage a large number of possibilities. For example, attendees downloading it. So, if you carry out a raffle during the event, the winner will immediately receive an alert.
- Transparent screen: Ideal technology to transmit a message in different ways and surprise all your attendees.
As you can see, technology has come to revolutionize events. We are not saying that the tradition should be left behind, not at all, but you should allow your company to live a new experience.
If you want your potential clients to realize that you offer better alternatives than the competition, organize your next event with us using new technologies. You will see how you can perform it successfully.
A great technology experience for your event: Virtual Team Buildings
An excellent option to include technology in one of your events is to work with virtual team buildings, for example.
Now, you may be wondering the objective of this type of meeting for your company. In addition to being compatible with technology, it works excellently to shape an environment where your team feels comfortable working together! They are fun activities that pose challenges that must be solved with everyone’s help.
After completing the objectives successfully, there will be an atmosphere of collaboration and camaraderie! You’ll see it reflected when returning to their daily activities.
Here we recommend some options that you can hire now!