Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
At Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve Muyil Tour in Riviera Maya you’ll visit an ancient Maya site, located in the northern part of the Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve. Therefore, this millennium-old trade station, perched on the edge of freshwater lagoon systems and tropical forest, is the ideal spot to learn about Mayan history and environment.
Beautiful temples exist undisturbed amid the woods, where you’ll take an eye-opening trek through the temples and through the shifting ecosystems, past seasonal lakes, lush flora, and ultimately a lookout tower with a breathtaking view of the biosphere. At the end of the hike, a lovely picnic with fresh fruits and local foods awaits us.
Once client has paid there’s no refunds or cancelations.
Price: Under request
*All prices displayed are approximate and are for reference only. Fill out the form to obtain a quote accordingly to the needs of your event.
Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve Muyil Tour in Riviera Maya is a fantastic half-day tour for anyone looking for a quiet and uplifting afternoon while learning about the environment of the region and the Mayan culture without a doubt.
That is to say, this trip features a terrific combination of activities at a good easy pace, is suitable for people of all ages, and is only a short distance from Tulum, to clarify.
Tour starts at: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
– After entering the reserve, we drive for around 40 minutes through coastal bush until we reach the boat pier. Please keep in mind that the road is unpaved and uneven.
– Laguna boat tour: see mangrove woods, freshwater springs, and the famed Boca Paila, where wetlands meet the sea.
– Keep an eye out for manatees and crocodiles.
– Visit cays with magnificent bird populations.
– Look for dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life.
– Scuba dive at the world’s second biggest coral reef (subject to weather conditions)
– Swim in the purest tropical water possible in Nature’s swimming pool.
– Delectable Caribbean meal at Punta Allen village
– Return time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Firstly, bring comfortable clothing and shoes (sandals are OK), a bathing suit, sun glasses, a towel, a camera, binoculars, sun protection (biodegradable, but preferable garments to help in sun protection), and some cash. Also, please keep in mind that there are no ATMs in the neighborhood, and none of the businesses take credit cards.
In addition, the guides appreciate recommendations for excellent service, and you will undoubtedly depart with many fond memories!
To clarify, all events take place within the facilities, indeed.
To clarify, once client has paid, there are no refunds or cancellations.
To list, it can be deposit. Bank transfer. Or likewise, cash.